Filter cartridge CLARIS Pro White
Use of CLARIS filter cartridges guarantees you freshly filtered, delicious-tasting water for your tea and coffee at all times. Designed specially for JURA fully automatic speciality coffee machines, it has a neutral pH and is placed directly in the water tank.
This gives you three important benefits:
- The guarantee that your coffee water is freshly filtered before any cup of coffee is prepared.
- Fresh water and unadulterated aromas guarantee your palate the coffee experience of a lifetime.
- Lifelong Protection for your machine (eliminating the need for descaling).
CLARIS from JURA is hard on scale, but soft on your coffee machine.
Claris Pro White works on the Professional up-flow principle and offers a significantly higher filter capacity of up to 300 litres (see illustration). Because the filter doesn’t have to be changed so often this saves both time and money while guaranteeing the same filter quality.
The first time you use CLARIS Pro White you will need to update your software to ensure that the machine does not Prompt you to change the filter as normal after 50 litres. This may only be carried out by authorised JURA service partners.)
CLARIS Pro White is ideal for use in all JURA two-grinder coffee machines (IMPRESSA X9 Win, IMPRESSA X9 and IMPRESSA X7-S).
CLARIS provides the ideal water quality for the perfect speciality coffees. The capacity of the filter cartridge depends on the water hardness.
- at 1-10° dH: up to 300 l
- at 11-12° dH: up to 240 l
- at 13-15° dH: up to 180 l
- at 16-20° dH: up to 120 l
- at 21-25° dH: up to 95 l
- at 26-30° dH: up to 80 l