Rocket Giotto Cronometro R- APRIL PROMO
ROCKET APRIL PROMO
Features taken directly from our commercial espresso machine range give the Evoluzione machines superior technology. Now with PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9 mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced.
The use of a rotary pump ensures quiet yet robust pump performance and allows the user to have the machine draw water from the internal machine reservoir or alternatively connect the machine directly to the water supply (Evoluzione R).
- Increased Temperature Stability: The new adjustable PID temperature control system, insulated 1.80-litre boiler, and 9mm boiler end plates, delivers enhanced temperature stability for brewing the perfect espresso at your desired temperature.
- Commercial Grade Rotary Pump: Ensures quiet yet robust extraction while brewing espresso
- Reservoir or Direct Connection Option: Provides the user with the option of drawing water from either the removable 2.9-litre water reservoir or connecting the machine directly to a water supply.
- Height Adjustable Feet: The adjustable feet allow for the machine to be set at a height preferable to the user
- Heat Exchanger Boiler Design: Ensures hot water and steam are always readily available thereby eliminating any wait time between brewing espresso and frothing milk.
- Dual Professional Gauges: Provides readings of both the boiler and pump pressure levels
- Insulated Frothing Wands: Although the frothing wand will get hot over time, the insulated frothing wand keeps cooler for a greater amount of time compared to traditional un-insulated wands.
Stainless Steel Body: This handcrafted, Italian-made machine exudes a sense of timeless style and design.
Cup Warmer: Maintains the warmth of your hot beverages by minimalizing heat loss caused by the use of cool or room temperature cups.
- Shot Timer: estimate the exact timing of your espresso extraction.
|WxHxD (in)||13.5 x 15.8 x 16.5|
|Parts & Components|
|Water Tank Size (L)||2.9|
|Water Source||Plumb or Reservoir|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchange|
|Boiler Size(s) (L)||1.8|
|Hot Water Wand||Y|