Rocket R Nine One - R9
Rocket R NINE ONE: The definition of luxury
The R9 One is the latest creation of the masterminds behind Rocket Espresso. This beautiful machine incorporates commercial elements, in a small package making it the closest thing to a bar machine for the home. The most distinct feature of the R9 One is the Pre and Post infusion control. The R9 One enables users to control the infusion using 1 of 5 preset programs or manually using the unique paddle control located on the top of the group head.
The R9 One also includes a beautiful touch screen interface, plumb in or water reservoir option and a dual boiler system. This machine can be used in small commercial applications or in home kitchens. Take your inner barista to the next level with this beauty!
- Flavour Profiling: Users can now control the pre and post infusion of every shot with the unique paddle shift or use one of Rockets 5 pre-programmed options.
- Ultimate Control & Flexibility PID: The Rocket R9 One has replaced the traditional pressure stat with a PID controller for improved temperature stability. This enables barista's to alter the brewing temperature of their espresso to better suit the characteristics of their chosen blend.
- Attention To Detail: The classic styling of the R9 Oneis sure to stand out in any environment.
- Passed down from the Legends: Rocket utilizes Faema's revolutionary E61 group head to produce bar quality espresso, in your kitchen.
- Plumb in Or Pour Over: Users are able to connect the R58 directly to their home water supply or use the water reservoir.
- Double Boiler System: The R9 One incorporates a true double boiler system. One proprietary boiler holds hot water for coffee and tea while the second proprietary boiler holds steam from frothing.
- Dual Professional Gauges: With the addition of the new pressure gauge, barista's are able to monitor pump pressure during extraction.
- Insulated Frothing & Water Wand: Rocket help's create a safe working environment for any barista with their Thermo-Insulated steam wand's. These wand's will get hot, but not as quickly as traditional un-insulated steam wand's.
- Cup Warmer: All Rocket' have built in cup warmers located on top of the machine. Having a hot cup is an essential component to brewing perfect espressos.
- Rotary Pump: The R9 One comes with a commercial style rotary pump. The benefits of rotary pumps include ultra quiet operation and long lasting durability.
- Timeless Design and Quality Components: All Rocket machines are named after and inspired by Influential Italian artists. Rocket pays homage to these individuals through their timeless designs and use of high quality components. All Rocket's are designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Quality of Service: Faema Canada was the first Canadian company to import Rocket machines back when they were under the ECM label. Our long standing history and experience with Rocket makes us the most qualified retailer of Rocket equipment. Come to any one of our state of the art locations in Ontario and test any model before buying.